Trying to remember an 80s era anime cartoon that had mechs in it. I can't remember if they were human controlled from inside the mechs or by remote. I think their base was a giant robot, and was stuck under water, possibly in the ocean. I vaguely remember an episode where they got enough power to briefly bring the base above water and fire a few shots before having the robot shaped base fall back under water. I believe the humans pioleted smaller mechs, that were sort of transformers like (I think)
Does anyone know or remember this cartoon?
In the Order of the Phoenix, Voldemort possesses Harry, and it hurts. Greatly. I think that Dumbledore explained that it was because Voldemort's rotten soul was incapable of assimilating Harry's pure soul, that Voldemort didn't understand the love and friendship etc that Harry has in his heart. But, I think it was a lie. Remember that in Deathly Hallows, while looking for information regarding Horcruxes, it is discovered that it is in fact possible to merge a soul fragment back, but that the process was extremely painful. Now then, if Voldemort tried to possess Harry, and Harry had a fragment of Voldemort's soul, I think that it could have been the true cause of Voldemort's pain: the fact of having his soul so close of another fragment. I think that Dumbledore knew that fact, but had to lie to Harry because it was inappropriate to let him know that he had one of Voldemort's soul fragments at the moment. Is that right? Or was it truly the pure soul of Harry's...
Comments
Post a Comment