I have been looking for this show for years now. It was a cartoon and was definitely on Netflix in 2009 or 2010. I remember there was a girl who I think was named Kira and her color was like aqua; she had an older brother whose color was red. Her legs didn't work so she had these boots that would help her walk. There was another girl who had like an ice bird and crystal necklaces and her color was blue. It was on another planet and there were robots and fallen civilizations.
In Empire Strikes Back , we see a transcription of what R2's beeps and bloops mean, but it's not English (sorry for the low quality, it's from the 2004 DVDs): I'd assume it's what Basic looks like when written, but is there some point in the the Star Wars films we see written English instead? (This sort of spun off from a discussion in How do people understand astromech droids? .) Answer At one point there was English but it has been phased out in subsequent versions of the films. Chris Gould at DVD Active did a comparison of all versions of each of the Star Wars films, and in his comparison of Episode 4 , there are a couple of screenshots showing how the power gauge for the Death Star tractor beam was changed. I imagine there are probably more to be found in his other comparisons but I haven't got around to reading those yet.
Comments
Post a Comment