There's an anime I watched around 2008 on Netflix, it's similar to Pokémon, but instead of Pokéballs, the main character has a green crystal that contains a blue moose-ish looking thing, it's like a bear with red antlers and blue fur. I remember an episode where the "gem world" (inside the gems where all the monsters are) was corrupted or infected or something. The main character sent the moose (that's what I'm calling it) back to the gem world, and the moose became infected and turned evil. In the last season, there was an episode where the villain opened up a gorge.
In the Order of the Phoenix, Voldemort possesses Harry, and it hurts. Greatly. I think that Dumbledore explained that it was because Voldemort's rotten soul was incapable of assimilating Harry's pure soul, that Voldemort didn't understand the love and friendship etc that Harry has in his heart. But, I think it was a lie. Remember that in Deathly Hallows, while looking for information regarding Horcruxes, it is discovered that it is in fact possible to merge a soul fragment back, but that the process was extremely painful. Now then, if Voldemort tried to possess Harry, and Harry had a fragment of Voldemort's soul, I think that it could have been the true cause of Voldemort's pain: the fact of having his soul so close of another fragment. I think that Dumbledore knew that fact, but had to lie to Harry because it was inappropriate to let him know that he had one of Voldemort's soul fragments at the moment. Is that right? Or was it truly the pure soul of Harry's...
Comments
Post a Comment