There's an anime I watched around 2008 on Netflix, it's similar to Pokémon, but instead of Pokéballs, the main character has a green crystal that contains a blue moose-ish looking thing, it's like a bear with red antlers and blue fur. I remember an episode where the "gem world" (inside the gems where all the monsters are) was corrupted or infected or something. The main character sent the moose (that's what I'm calling it) back to the gem world, and the moose became infected and turned evil. In the last season, there was an episode where the villain opened up a gorge.
In Empire Strikes Back , we see a transcription of what R2's beeps and bloops mean, but it's not English (sorry for the low quality, it's from the 2004 DVDs): I'd assume it's what Basic looks like when written, but is there some point in the the Star Wars films we see written English instead? (This sort of spun off from a discussion in How do people understand astromech droids? .) Answer At one point there was English but it has been phased out in subsequent versions of the films. Chris Gould at DVD Active did a comparison of all versions of each of the Star Wars films, and in his comparison of Episode 4 , there are a couple of screenshots showing how the power gauge for the Death Star tractor beam was changed. I imagine there are probably more to be found in his other comparisons but I haven't got around to reading those yet.
Comments
Post a Comment