The story is about people that travel through a desert to a city, I remember there being two nations, one of them I think was called The Fiery or Faery cant quite remember, I do recall airships, and what seems to be a city that had long forgotten aspects to it that the visitors discover. There were two books. I have tried in vain to google with no results. The books were lost in a house move some years ago
In Empire Strikes Back , we see a transcription of what R2's beeps and bloops mean, but it's not English (sorry for the low quality, it's from the 2004 DVDs): I'd assume it's what Basic looks like when written, but is there some point in the the Star Wars films we see written English instead? (This sort of spun off from a discussion in How do people understand astromech droids? .) Answer At one point there was English but it has been phased out in subsequent versions of the films. Chris Gould at DVD Active did a comparison of all versions of each of the Star Wars films, and in his comparison of Episode 4 , there are a couple of screenshots showing how the power gauge for the Death Star tractor beam was changed. I imagine there are probably more to be found in his other comparisons but I haven't got around to reading those yet.
Comments
Post a Comment