Did anyone read or see anything that might suggest that Daenerys' baby was not stillborn but was taken away to be raised by another since he was to be strong and a leader? There was never a sighting of this child and I wonder in the future books if this is ever brought up again or were her statements factual about his death. Also I know she had to kill her husband but I am disappointed he will not be in future seasons. A great couple!
In Empire Strikes Back , we see a transcription of what R2's beeps and bloops mean, but it's not English (sorry for the low quality, it's from the 2004 DVDs): I'd assume it's what Basic looks like when written, but is there some point in the the Star Wars films we see written English instead? (This sort of spun off from a discussion in How do people understand astromech droids? .) Answer At one point there was English but it has been phased out in subsequent versions of the films. Chris Gould at DVD Active did a comparison of all versions of each of the Star Wars films, and in his comparison of Episode 4 , there are a couple of screenshots showing how the power gauge for the Death Star tractor beam was changed. I imagine there are probably more to be found in his other comparisons but I haven't got around to reading those yet.
Comments
Post a Comment