I’m looking for an alien movie I watched years ago, mid to late 2000’s about the Earth being cooked or heated up by aliens. The poster is a reflection of the Earth heating up with an orange glow on an aliens eye. It was a low budget movie and I think the one I watched was pirated from China. Again low budget, bad quality and the name could’ve been something worthy he word scorch or something like that. The alien in the movie had legs with knees that went inwards and it had red eyes.
In Empire Strikes Back , we see a transcription of what R2's beeps and bloops mean, but it's not English (sorry for the low quality, it's from the 2004 DVDs): I'd assume it's what Basic looks like when written, but is there some point in the the Star Wars films we see written English instead? (This sort of spun off from a discussion in How do people understand astromech droids? .) Answer At one point there was English but it has been phased out in subsequent versions of the films. Chris Gould at DVD Active did a comparison of all versions of each of the Star Wars films, and in his comparison of Episode 4 , there are a couple of screenshots showing how the power gauge for the Death Star tractor beam was changed. I imagine there are probably more to be found in his other comparisons but I haven't got around to reading those yet.
Comments
Post a Comment